There was an entry I did ages ago about creating a list of things to accomplish (no one sent me their own personal lists, big suprise) but I just realised I hadn't posted mine either.
1. Finish my law degree. I'm not sure this will lead to being a lawyer, and if it does, all the better. I just want to work really hard and finish this one thing.
2. Learn a(nother) foreign language. I took French and Spanish in high school, and did really well - especially with the Spanish, but I remember when I was still in school, I had this plan of sorts to learn seven different languages, and I never did that. So at least one more will be on my list. I'm thinking Japanese at the moment, but I'm fickle.
3. Cook. I used to cook when I was little, but then I stopped. I don't cook anything at the moment, and that's not good. This one sort of ties in with the next one..
4. Be self-sufficient. A few weeks ago, the lights went out in the house, and I didn't know what to do, I don't want to continue to be so reliant on other people - I want to be able to do things on my own. Pay the bills, drive. All that stuff.
5. Do something terrifying every chance I get. I think one of the rules I made for myself in the first place was not to have abstract goals like this ... there's nothing for me judge this by, but I had to add it anyway. I don't take enough risks or put myself out there enough. There are so many things that I'm afraid of.. there's the usual, public speaking, heights, snakes. But I was really thinking of smaller things - telling someone how I feel about them, open up to close friends, meet new people, go somewhere new by myself.
6. Stop being a victim. This probably should have been number 1 on my list, it's a big one and one that will take some time. There are things that have happened in my life that I continue to hold onto when I shouldn't. I still act like they are major events that have shaped my life, when really it's in the past now, or at least should be.
That's it for now, may add more later.