I was tagged a billion years ago by Shadowfalcon to do this meme about how weird I am...
6 weird things about me
1) I once had a pet crawdad(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crayfish) with disastrous results.
2) No one (not even Baby Boy) is allowed near my belly button. The thought of poking a finger in makes my skin crawl.
3) I have a difficult time distinguishing between reality and realistic dreams - it's hard for me to grasp that my grandfather DIDN'T die by falling off a ladder while fixing the roof (with a whistle in his mouth) or that my aunt's dog Gus DIDN'T die because he was attacked by a crowd of vicious neighbourhood cats.
4) I dreamt those dreams during my year of death-dreams. Every single night for an entire year, I'd dream of death. It mostly revolved around different ways in which I died or was killed, but definately wasn't limited to.
5) I am physically incapable of riding a bus without feeling sleepy or actually falling asleep. Riding a bus is considered a health hazard to me.
6) This has been the most difficult meme for me, I almost called my husband at work for help because I couldn't think of a single thing for a very, very long time.
Hey You did it, Wow the death dreams sound rather frightful!ReplyDelete
I had the oposite problem - how much of my wierdness could I admit to...
Bellybuttons, our family loves to raspberry them! I guess that's out for you.ReplyDelete
I got that tag just a few days ago! I have just discovered your blog, and it's great! I love the layout, too. I'll drop by again soon.ReplyDelete
Hi from a fellow blogging chick!ReplyDelete
Mary, mom to many
Wow the belly button thing is kinda wierd. When Alanna tried to touch mine it kinda tickles!ReplyDelete
I just dropped by to thank you for stopping by my blog, and saw that you were tagged for this meme, too! I haven't done mine yet. Can't come up with 6 things, although I suspect my friends could fill the list in 10 seconds flat! Hope you have a very Merry Christmas!ReplyDelete