I'm such a big procrastinator. I never do things straight away. It's a habit I've been trying to break, but very unsuccessfully. Here's my latest list of 'to do another day'
1. Blogging. I don't what's been going on lately, but I just haven't been in the mood for it. Plus my creativity levels are at an all time low. I'm working on it. I think more sunshine is just what I need!
2. Reading blogs/commenting. All I can say is SORRY!
3. Emailing. I probably should have just written 'all things computer-related' but I've always been a bit long-winded :)
4. Housework. I'm sure this would be on everyone's lists, right? At the moment, I still have three loads of laundry to do, the bedlinen to be changed, the hoovering to be done upstairs, the kitchen floor to be swept and the dusting. Sigh. Possibly some ironing.
5. Going to playgroups. I feel bad about this one, because everytime we go, Elliot has a fantastic time, but all the other mothers are so distant and unfriendly, it puts me off.
6. Going out in general. I find it hard, without a car, to go out and still maintain regular nap and meal-times. Is that something other people find difficult as well? Or is it just me? Because of it, I don't go out much and I probably should...
7. Organising photo albums. This was a job I used to love, now the thought of it makes me slightly depressed. Possibly due to the fact that I'm so behind with it all!
8. Tidying the garage. It's that last house-project that I keep meaning to do. I have a bad memory, so I keep a lot of things to remind me of my childhood and vacations and things, and now I've got 3 huge boxes in the garage to organise. Wish me luck on this one!
9. Gardening. The weather is starting to gradually turn nicer, and I can see the back garden is growing slightly wild, I just need kick up the bum to get out there and mow the lawn, cut back some of the bushes. I'll get there.
10. Giving up sweets. Remember at the start of Lent, I asked you all to vote for which addiction to give up? I didn't actually give anything up in the end, but I'm going to try to cut down my intake of sweets even further, but possibly after Easter...
11. Arranging a night out with friends. I have some friends who I met in parenting classes before having Elliot and we all have similar aged children, but we never go out together. Wouldn't it be great for all of us and our children and husbands to find some nice family-friendly place to have a meal and get out of the night? Yeah, I thought so too, except I still haven't called anyone to arrange something. Why do I hate the phone so much (Edited to add, this has been accomplished, I might not be such a wimp after all!)
12. Car insurance. Yes, the dreaded driving. Today (I believe) marks the three year anniversary for passing my driver's test. And I have still yet to drive a car on my own. I am such a wussy.
13. Updating my CV. Does anyone have any horror stories to share with me about being a temp? I don't have any office experience and figure that temping is the best way to get my foot in the door. Unless you have another suggestion?