1. 24 - I didn't love this series immediately. It was a bit slow to get going, but now I'm thoroughly enjoying it! I've loved 24 from the start, even last season when they killed off some of my favourite characters (Tony Almeida, Edgar Stiles) (Is it wrong of me to be glad that Audrey Raines is dead?)
2. Lost This was another season I just wasn't sure about from the start (or was that last season) We're behind in America, and I always seem to look at sites with spoilers, but nothing has been too badly spoiled, thankfully.
3. Heroes Love, love, love this show. Could Hiro's character be any sweeter. And yes, I have a mild crush on Peter Petrelli.
4. Jericho I've been watching this show on Hallmark, and we're a million years behind the American showing. I couldn't even tell you what it is that makes this show so gripping, but it is.
5. Ugly Betty I love Betty Suarez! There's so much humour and heart in this programme!
6. Miss Match I know this is really old and I did watch glimpses of it years ago, but E4 are showing it after Ugly Betty on Wednesdays, and I've been enjoying watching it!
7. Bones I love this show. Initially only watched it because of David Boreanaz, but now I'm hooked. I thought Stephen Fry was great in his guest appearance, and I think Zach is my favourite character!
8. ER Gone downhill the last few seasons, but I can't stop watching it. But I heard Luka was leaving the show!
9. One Tree Hill We've rented season 3 and are watching it at a quick pace, but I don't like all the juvenile humour they've added. Haven't yet watched season 4 (we're taping it off of E4) but for now, I'm glad to see that Mouth has more screen time, and where is Keith?!
10. The OC I was slow on the OC-bandwagon and now regret not watching it from the start. I heart Seth Cohen! Currently only seen the first series, but eagerly waiting the next one...
11. Tru Calling I was a fan of both Buffy and Angel, so I was curious about this show. I didn't watch it when it first aired, but now that they're re-showing it on scifi, I've been known to sit through an episode (almost every day)
12. Friday Night Lights I kind of love sports films (this fact surprises me) and I enjoyed the movie, so it made sense to watch the show as well... it needs more football scenes.
13. Prison Break I'm not liking season 2 as much (Michael Scofield is very sexy, but he has very little personality!) but I can't tear my eyes away!