Pick fifteen of your favourite movies.
Go to IMDb and find a quote from each movie.
Post them here for everyone to guess.
Strike it out when someone guesses correctly in the comments, and put who guessed it and the movie.
NO Googling or using IMDb search functions.
1.If I said I was madly in love with you you'd know I was lying.
2. Back where I come from there are men who do nothing all day but good deeds. They are called phila... er, phila... er, yes, er, Good Deed Doers.
5. Why do you hate me so much? How could you tell the only person in the world that I love, that I care about so much, how could you tell him to stay away from me? Do you think that the only thing I'll ever do to someone is screw them up? That I'm not worth loving?
6. The light concealing cream goes on first. Then you blend, and blend, and blend. Blending is the secret.
7. One question: do you need... someone, or do you need me?... Forget it, I don't really care.
8. I screwed up any chance I had back in September. But I started dancing long before this stupid workshop, and I'm gonna keep on dancing long after it. So tomorrow is one more day I get to dance.
-Nonsense. You're only saying that because no one ever has.
11. -I'm sure you must be late for something - volunteering at the Henry Street Settlement, or rolling bandages for Bosnian Refugees.
-I AM - I'm having my eggs harvested.
-And getting those eggs harvested.
-You're afraid of the dark, too, Marv.
14. -It's like playing a tennis ball against a brick wall, which can be fun. It can be fun, but it's not a game.
-It's not a game.
-What you want is a partner to return the ball.
Yay! I love this game!ReplyDelete
3. The Shawshank Redemption
9. O Brother, Where Art Thou
4. Toy Story (that cute little green alien)ReplyDelete
12. Lilo and Stitch (this bit always makes me cry)
13. Monsters Inc.
Some of the others ring a bell, but not enough for me to guess!
10. The Princess BrideReplyDelete
Can I have another go?ReplyDelete
Is 15. About a Boy?
13. Home Alone. (How could I have forgotten that!)ReplyDelete
Pah! I don't know any of them! :(ReplyDelete
I don't know any of them! Evidently, I need to get out more. Or stay in more to watch 'em. :-)ReplyDelete