How are you already over? These monthly recaps seem to come around more and more quickly. And it also seems as though I'm reading less and less. And I really am bad at this whole reviewing thing! Nothing reviewed this month (again). Here are this month's totals:
1. Being Nikki by Meg Cabot
2. Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins
3. The Ask and the Answer by Patrick Ness
4. Nocturnes by Kazuo Ishiguro
5. Holly's Inbox: Scandals in the City by Holly Denham
6. A Fine Balance by Rohinton Mistry
7. One Day by David Nicholls
My usual is about 12 books this month, but two university assignments kept me from focusing on reading this month. I am pleased to annouce that 5/7 of the books I read this month were books I own. Yay for that! Cannot choose a favourite this month. Nocturnes and the Holly's Inbox were just OK, loved the rest. Currently reading The Year of the Flood by Margaret Atwood and my goals for October are to continue reading my own books, possibly books on the 1001 Books to Read Before You Die, which I have been ignoring for the last few months.
What was your most recent favourite book?