I have an exciting treat to share with you today! Earlier this year, I read and absolutely LOVED Night School by CJ Daugherty. I love the boarding school setting, the feisty main character, the story which hints at paranormal activity but is in fact contemporary and is filled with twists and secrets and excitement and a bit of swoon.
Well, early next year, the sequel, Night School Legacy is published. I have already read it and I assure you, it is even more exciting and emotional. It's definitely a series that you need to read! This time around Allie must face betrayal amongst her friends, she learns some shocking secrets about her family and has very confusing feelings about two boys in her life. It's wonderful.
And today, as I will be taking part in the Night School Legacy blog tour in January, before you go off to enjoy your New Years Eve celebrations, here to whet your appetites is the very cool-looking trailer. What do you think?
Also, stay tuned in the next few days for the official blog tour, which will include some very exciting things. Will you take part in the Night School challenge?! Read all about it below. And have a very safe and relaxing New Year's eve!
Do you have what it takes to face the Night School challenge?
To celebrate the publication of CJ Daugherty’s new book Legacy, she is offering fans of Night School the chance to join Allie and her friends in becoming members of the secret student group Night School. In order to prove you’ve got what it takes to join the highly competitive Night School you will have to distinguish the 14 skills every Night School member should have which will be hidden across the 14 blogs taking part in the tour.
Everyone who successfully completes the challenge will become a Night School member for life and will receive the Night School membership charter and Night School members’ badge as proof of membership, but, because intelligence and speed are two of the most important Night School skills, we will be rewarding those of you who are able to collect and enter the 14 skills in the fastest time. The first ten entrants to correctly enter the 14 skills will win an exclusive members only goodie bag, including: personalised copies of both Legacy and Night School as well as a Night School members material badge which can be sewn onto a book bag or school blazer and a place on an exclusive Google Hangouts chat with CJ Daugherty herself!
Night School Challenge Rules:
- Visit 14 book blogs between 3rd – 10th January
- Locate and collect 14 Night School Skill words
- Return to the Night School Members page to enter your collected skills by 13th January
- The entry form will be live from January 10th and will close at mid night on January 13th
- If you successfully complete the challenge you will become a Night School member for life – when this happens you will receive a membership charter and Night School members badge to download
- The first ten people to receive Night School membership will be rewarded for their speed with an exclusive Night School goodie bag and a place on a Google hangouts chat with CJ Daugherty!