Thursday, February 07, 2013
10 Things You Didn't Know About C.J. Flood, author of Infinite Sky
I'm very lucky today to have the author of Infinite Sky, CJ Flood, here to share some fun facts about herself!
If you would like to know more about Infinite Sky of CJ Flood, please do visit the following links:
[Seeing as I am a debut author, and none of you know anything about me at all, this should be pretty easy. Especially because I could lie, and none of you would ever know. I promise not to because lying scares me.]
1. I’m a really bad liar because I fear that people can read my mind.
2. I was thrown out of sixth form at sixteen for lack of attendance.
3. As a kid I had a pet owl and a pet squirrel, though not at the same time. ALAS.
4. I am really small, though I feel gigantic (5’1 AND A HALF at last check.)
5. I am an extra for a film agency but have never been cast.
6. At school I won a trophy for having the best sense of humour. It’s the only trophy I’ve ever won. I don’t know where it is.
7. I make myself pick up spiders out of the bath as a sort of anti-phobia measure.
8. I used to have panic attacks about reading my work in public.
9. I really, really like cheese.
10. I have the soul of a vegan.