Thank you so much for all of the amazing, continued support for the British Books Challenge! I am always incredibly amazed by the amount of reviews every month as well as how thoughtful and passionate you all are! Keep up the good work!
Onto the winner for April's prize pack. Unfortunately I was very disorganised last month and did not prepare any sort of prize pack. Luckily, Katie from Riot Communications very kindly offered to send out some signed copies of Summoner: The Novice by Taran Matharu. So with that in mind, the winner of this autographed book is...
Beth from Thoughts from the Hearthfire
(for her review of Raising Steam by Terry Pratchett)
Congratulations Beth! You have one week to email me with your address so that I may post out your book. And a huge thank you to Katie and Riot Communications for hosting April's prize pack and on such short notice as well! Now onto this month's exciting prizes...
Now onto May's prize pack! The prize pack for May is sponsored by Hannah and the lovely people over at Faber books. And the winner at the end of the month will receive a copy of The Imagination Box by Martyn Ford, The Things We Did For Love by Natasha Farrant and The Last Train From Kummersdorf by Leslie Thomas! Thank you again, Hannah!
- Please make sure you sign up for the challenge before you start linking your reviews, I will delete links from people who aren't registered. You can sign up HERE if you haven't already.
- When you add your link to the Mr. Linky below please make sure you link directly to your review, not just to your blog (invalid links will be deleted)
- Books must have been read in 2015 to count towards the challenge so those books you read in December but reviewed in January don't count!
- Also, please make sure that the reviews you link are for books written by British Authors - they can be born in Britain (living here or abroad) or they can be adopted British Authors (who were born elsewhere and now live here) but if they don't fit into one of those categories then they don't count. (as above invalid links will be deleted and won't get you an entry into the prize pack). Please note that Britain includes England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland, I'm afraid authors from Southern Ireland don't count.
- If you need ideas for books by British Authors check out the FAQ page for lots of suggestions. You don't have to choose books from these lists though - they are just to give you ideas if you need help!
Link Your Reviews:
Now for the important part, make sure you link all of your reviews using the Mr. Linky form below. In the Your Name field please include your blog name, the title of the book and the author. Make sure the link takes me directly to your review or your entry won't count and will be deleted from the list.
For example: The Sin Eater's Daughter by Melinda Salisbury (Fluttering Butterflies)