Diana - Teacher Mom sent me the letter C. I came up with a list of 10 things beginning with the letter and then write about them. Execpt I wrote my list absolutely ages ago, and haven't had a chance (because I'm too lazy) to post them until now!
1. Comments – I adore it when people comment on my blog, I feel so loved! (I keep mentioning this, but a lot of people still don’t take the hint!) But really, thank you to everyone who has!
2. Clover/Cailet - These are two names I use on the Internet, for email or chatrooms. I should really put chatrooms or computer on my list – because they both are (sadly) a big part of my life, but I'm only limited to 10 items!
3. Cookies’n’cream ice cream/Cheesecake/Cake/Chocolate – And all things sweet! I adore desserts, of any kind really. I have a big sweet tooth!
4. Charlottes web/children’s books – I’m such a big child. I love kid’s books… especially my all time favourite, Charlotte’s Web.
5. Crusty bread – I don’t know what it is about crusty bread really: I just love it so much. You know when in a restaurant; sometimes they give out a basket of bread while you wait? That used to be my favourite part of the meal (dessert aside).
6. Catnaps – I love sleep more than I should. But with a six-month-old baby, all I can manage are little catnaps, usually cuddling with Boy.
7. Christmas – It’s my favourite holiday. After a certain age in our household, we stopped celebrating. We wouldn’t put up a tree or decorations as such. So, now that I can, we go a little too overboard for Christmas. We put up wreaths, and tinsel on the staircase, and have about a zillion tree ornaments. I have one of those tacky singing Santas, and pretty Christmas candles and well, anyway :)
8. Cute baby – And of course, I had to find some way to put Boy on this list. Especially now that he’s crawling, he’s a little more of a handful, but he couldn’t be more adorable, and I couldn’t love him any more.
9. Collections – I probably have too many of them. I collect Eeyores, postcards, magnets, Robert Sabuda pop-up books. There was also once a Monopoly collection, but that got to be too expensive (and no one in our house plays Monopoly!)
10. Clutter – I’m a packrat. Because I have a terrible memory, I keep things around me to remind me the past. I put too much emotional attachment to all my knickknacks and things. But I tell you, it was bloody difficult to pack all of that crap!
And the runners-up were Columbia River Gorge where my family had our best holiday, camping in a cabin. Also, car trips, of which there were millions growing up. Curious George, because he was such an iconic piece of my childhood, and cameras because I love taking pictures, even though I'm not very good.