2. The Lollipop Shoes by Joanne Harris - A sort of sequel to Chocolat. She went a bit off since Coastliners, I hope this is a return to what we all used to know and love...
3. The Voice of the Gods by Trudi Canavan - I've loved this series! And am looking forward to sleepless nights reading it!
4. The Book Thief by Marcus Zusak - I've heard good things about this book!
5. Outcast by Michelle Paver - So long to wait! I'm a bit disappointed because I've always read the books as advance reading copies and now I don't work in a book store! Wah!
6. New Moon by Stephenie Meyer - I've read the first book in the series maybe 10 times already! I seriously had a dream the other day about these books. That's slightly worrying.
7. How to Be Popular by Meg Cabot - I heart Meg Cabot and all of her books! And I can totally relate to being a social outcast :)
8. Nightrise by Anthony Horowitz - Children's books are the best! Especially Anthony Horowitz books (Alex Rider is so cool!)
9. Here Lies Arthur by Philip Reeve - Haven't heard anything about this, but I love the author! (How great was Mortal Engines?)
10. Burning Bright by Tracy Chevalier - One of my favourite authors! (And I don't know why exactly I like her books, I just can't explain it)
11. Ines of my Soul by Isabel Allende - Not sure what it's about, but I'll try it!
12. Skylight Confessions and Incantation by Alice Hoffman - I adore Alice Hoffman's style of writing!
13. 31 Dream Street by Lisa Jewell - An author I've only just found and now love!