1. Touching Darkness by Scott Westerfeld
2. Blue Noon by Scott Westerfeld
3. Eclipse by Stephenie Meyer (reread)
4. A Farewell to Arms by Ernest Hemingway
5. Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer
6. Twilight by Stephenie Meyer (reread)
A disappointing list this month, but I did read some of Possession by AS Byatt, Nineteen Eighty Four by George Orwell, One Hundred Years of Solitude by Gabriel Garcia Marquez, some of How The Dead Live by Will Self, a bit of The Almost Moon by Alice Sebold and about 300 pages of East of Eden by John Steinbeck. Which I'm still loving, but with all the excitement over planning Littlest's christening and a weekend visit from my sister in law and her family I sadly took a short break from reading and blogging. Maybe September will be more productive?