Wednesday, April 01, 2009
1. What is something mommy always says to you?
'Go to sleep' and 'night night'
2. What makes mommy happy?
When I give cards (it was Mother's Day here in England recently)
3. What makes mommy sad?
Running away from you
4. How does your mommy make you laugh?
When she gives toys to me
5. What did your mommy like to do when she was a child?
Get a wheelbarrow and water the school garden
6. How old is your mommy ?
I don't know (take a guess?) 3!
7. How tall is your mommy ?
That tall (he raises his arms over his head)
8. What is her favorite thing to watch on TV?
Watch Cars! Mommy, can I watch Cars now?
9. What does your mommy do when you're not around?
Play with my toys
10. If your mommy becomes famous, what will it be for?
Playing with the windows (eh?)
11. What is your mommy really good at?
12. What is your mommy not very good at?
At not writing numbers (?)
13. What does your mommy do for her job?
You take your keys and car and drive to Reading (really? and what sort of work do I do in Reading?) WORK! (Right, of course)
14. What is your mommy 's favorite food?
15. What makes you proud of your mommy?
Eating your food up
16. If your mommy were a cartoon character, who would she be?
17. What do you and your mommy do together?
Play with the wheelbarrow
18. How are you and your mommy the same?
We both have our pyjamas
19. How are you and your mommy different?
I think you're silly (no, I think you're silly) No, YOU'RE SILLY! (lots of giggling)
20. How do you know your mommy loves you?
You love me in so many ways
21. What does your mommy like most about your daddy?
He goes to work and what you like most is he comes home
22. Where is your mommy 's favorite place to go?
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
That photo of the boys is just beautiful!ReplyDelete
It seems you have some sort of thing about wheelbarrows and Reading. How very odd. ;-)
Your boys are so adorable, I love Elliot's answers, they are so unexpected, sometimes forget kids have a really different view of the world.ReplyDelete
I love that pic and I love this meme. Harry won't do it. He answers "Nothing!" to every question :(ReplyDelete
How adorable! It would make a fab scrap page. You have given me an idea now! Great post.ReplyDelete
That's too cute!!ReplyDelete
Adorable! That totally made me laugh! Especially the playing with the windows. I wonder what that means.ReplyDelete
"20. How do you know your mommy loves you?ReplyDelete
You love me in so many ways"
thats so grown up! I did this on facebook may blog it tonight! x
ohmigosh so so so so so sweet!! now i wanna know how long it took you to get through all those questions with a toddler!!!!!ReplyDelete