Wednesday, April 01, 2009
1. What is something mommy always says to you?
'Go to sleep' and 'night night'
2. What makes mommy happy?
When I give cards (it was Mother's Day here in England recently)
3. What makes mommy sad?
Running away from you
4. How does your mommy make you laugh?
When she gives toys to me
5. What did your mommy like to do when she was a child?
Get a wheelbarrow and water the school garden
6. How old is your mommy ?
I don't know (take a guess?) 3!
7. How tall is your mommy ?
That tall (he raises his arms over his head)
8. What is her favorite thing to watch on TV?
Watch Cars! Mommy, can I watch Cars now?
9. What does your mommy do when you're not around?
Play with my toys
10. If your mommy becomes famous, what will it be for?
Playing with the windows (eh?)
11. What is your mommy really good at?
12. What is your mommy not very good at?
At not writing numbers (?)
13. What does your mommy do for her job?
You take your keys and car and drive to Reading (really? and what sort of work do I do in Reading?) WORK! (Right, of course)
14. What is your mommy 's favorite food?
15. What makes you proud of your mommy?
Eating your food up
16. If your mommy were a cartoon character, who would she be?
17. What do you and your mommy do together?
Play with the wheelbarrow
18. How are you and your mommy the same?
We both have our pyjamas
19. How are you and your mommy different?
I think you're silly (no, I think you're silly) No, YOU'RE SILLY! (lots of giggling)
20. How do you know your mommy loves you?
You love me in so many ways
21. What does your mommy like most about your daddy?
He goes to work and what you like most is he comes home
22. Where is your mommy 's favorite place to go?