It being the last day of January and the day before my Love month begins, I figured I'd better quickly post this list of books read this month. From here on in, it will be all love posts and love reviews until March! Get ready.
I read 19 books in January. This is a partial list of books you can expect me to review for February - lots of YA romances there. I've really enjoyed a lot of them, but my favourites would have to be Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins and Girl Meets Cake by Susie Day. There's still time to enter my giveaway to win copies of either Anna or Immortal Beloved by Cate Tiernan. It's open internationally. Look out for a giveaway of Girl Meets Cake coming soon.
All of the books here have been read from my TBR shelves, which is excellent. Caught up with lots of review books as well. Review books: By Midnight, Need, My Name Is Memory, Eighth Grade Bites, Tyranny, Low Red Moon, A Beautiful Lie, The Iron King, Long Reach, and Siren. Just one book there bought second-hand in a charity shop (Push), one book recieved from the author (Girl Meets Cake), one book won in a blog giveaway (Anna and the French Kiss) and the rest bought new in a bookstore or bought new on the Internet.
1. By Midnight by Mia James
2. Need by Carrie Jones
3. Push by Sapphire
4. My Name Is Memory by Ann Brashares
5. Chronicles of Vladimir Tod: Eighth Grade Bites by Heather Brewer
6. Tyranny by Lesley Fairfield
7. Low Red Moon by Ivy Devlin
8. A Beautiful Lie by Irfan Master
9. The Iron King by Julie Kagawa
10. Long Reach by Peter Cocks
11. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
12. Rules of Attraction by Simone Elkeles
13. A Match Made In High School by Kristin Walker
14. Perfect You by Elizabeth Scott
15. Siren by Tricia Rayburn
16. The Treasure Map of Boys by E. Lockhart
17. Return To Paradise by Simone Elkeles
18. The Eternal Ones by Kirsten Miller
19. Girl Meets Cake by Susie Day
Goals for February? Not screw up Love month! Write a bunch of love themed posts. And possibly get to these books:
Kissing Kate by Lauren Myracle
A Bad Boy Can Be Good For A Girl by Tanya Lee Stone
The DUFF by Kody Keplinger
My Soul To Save by Rachel Vincent
Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead
Pink by Lili Wilkinson
The Summer I Turned Pretty by Jenny Han and
Finding Sky by Joss Stirling
How did reading in January go for you and what are your reading goals in February?