So, tag lines. It can't just be me who notices and loves tag lines. Especially when they have particularly good puns or are intriguing enough for me to want to dig into the book to see what on earth they mean!
More about this particular quiz: all of the books below are taken from books in my possession. Some of the tag lines are from ARC copies but I've tried wherever possible to choose tag lines from finished books. Hopefully all the books I've chosen have been (or will be!) published as physical books for the first time in 2014. The fonts and numbers below have been randomly allocated and these fonts definitely do not represent how they look on the actual books. Leave your answers in the comments below! I will update the tag lines with the answers after everyone has had a chance to guess... If any tag lines are particularly difficult, I may give clues throughout the week. Let's see how you all get on. Good luck!
1) The family secret will disgrace her. Unless she fights back...
2) Blondes need not apply
3) Meet Ben Fletcher: Accidental criminal. Liar. Master of mohair.
4) Some vows are destined to be broken
5) Our rights, our bodies, our future
6) A story about life, death, love, sex and swearing
7) Love knows no limits
8) Let the contest begin...
9) Shrouded in secrets, the truth is murder...
10) An unstoppable team, a mind-blowing mission
11) Ordinary is not an option
12) The truth is hard to share ... Impossible to forgive.
13) Never tell a soul...
14) The battle starts here
15) Living with the truth can be murder...
16) If falling in love was against the rules ... would you break them?
17) Wonderland was just the beginning...