Saw this somewhere. Elliot's still sick.
1. Name six things in your refrigerator: three mega-packs of mature cheddar cheese, a bottle of Fanta orange Zero that N accidentally bought (we never drink diet or zero soda), a casserole dish of the lovely beef and carrot stew I made a few days ago, six pints of whole milk (for Elliot!), two packs of snack-size KitKats (mint and orange flavoured), a selection of yoghurts.
2. Name six things in your freezer: Two punnets of blueberries and one of raspberries, frozen peas, frozen baby carrots, frozen mixed vegetables, Birdseye chicken burgers, icecubes.
3. Name six things under your kitchen sink: A big packet of salt for the purpose of our water softener that we haven't used since moving in, two types of laundry soap, Pink grapefruit smelling Dettol, yellow dusty cloths, packs of sponges, fairy liquid.
4. Name six things around my computer: 4 cookery books, my notebook where I (sadly) write all my inspirations for my blog, my Christmas-y snowflake head-bopper things, last week's weekly newspaper that's been taken apart but stacked neatly on top of the TV, our recent DVD rental (The Longest Yard), an old mobile phone that my mother-in-law accidentally ruined by dropping in the toilet and because it obviously no longer works we sometimes give to Elliot to play with to stop him from crying when he sees Mommy talking on her own mobile phone
5. Name six things in your medicine cabinet: tweezers, nail clippers, plasters, paracetamol, shampoo, handsoap.
6. Name six things on or around your nightstand: Two photo frames (one of Elliot the day he was born, one of N and Elliot being cute together), three 'Elliot' bears which say 'Mum' in some way, my lamp, a stack of books waiting to be read (currently The Drowning Season by Alice Hoffman, The Complete Collection of Poems by Emily Dickinson, and something else), my mobile phone which is charging, a bottle of water.