I was remembering what I wrote here about having an addictive personality, so I thought it would make a good Thursday 13, to write about a few of them. And of course, because it's the start of Lent I thought we could take a vote - you get to vote for which addiction I give up. Does it sound like a deal? :)
1. Blogging - I think it's been well documented already that I'm addicted to blogging, but I am working on it, I promise.
2. Books - Atasha asked in the last post how I find the time to read as many books as I do, and I just have to say - I make the time. I've never been without a book, and always manage to catch 20 minutes here and there in the day when I should be tidying up or something. Naptimes are great as well!
3. Jelly beans - How much do I adore Jelly Belly jelly beans. My cousin and her family live a short drive to the Jelly Belly factory in California and it seriously is my heaven! I recieved jelly beans for Valentine's Day and was told not to eat them all in one day. I ate them in two.
4. Television - I watch too much TV. When there isn't a new series of programmes to watch, I end up watching old reruns of my favourite TV shows instead! At the last count, at the moment there are 14 different programmes that I am watching.
5. Chocolate - Oh, this had to be on the list, didn't it? I love my chocolate! If it's in the house, I've got to eat it!
6. Coke - Yes. I am addicted to Coke. None of that poncy diet Coke either. Must have it.
7. Cheese - This is a strange one to appear on this list, but when I was making up this list, it occurred to me that only a few weeks back we'd bought 6 megablocks of cheddar cheese and in our last grocery shop, we had to pick up another block so we didn't run out during the week. We go through a ton of cheese.
8. Icecream and biscuits - Again, if they're in the house, I must eat them. I am such a comfort eater, it's unreal.
9. Taking pictures of Elliot - Our goal was to take pictures of Elliot everyday of his first year. It's now been three months since his first birthday, and there's no end in sight to daily photographs. He's just so cute and totally photogenic (if you vote for this one, I will ignore it!)
10. Checking my email - this one kind of goes hand-in-hand with the blogging, because I'm mostly checking to see if I've recieved any comments, but still. OCD much?
11. Drama - not so much of late, but I always tend to make a big deal out of nothing, it's like I need the drama in my life as a comfort blanket. I'm still trying to understand this one.
12. Putting things off - I'm a huge procrastinator. I never do things NOW when they could be done LATER! Why am I so lazy?!
13. Sleep - Oh, how I wish I can go back to a time where I can sleep for 12 hours straight! The other day, N let me sleep in on a weekend, and I completely got my 12 hours even though I so didn't need it!
And there's the list. Voting starts... NOW!