1. Old School by Tobias Wolff
2. The Rotters Club by Jonathan Coe
3. Here Lies Arthur by Philip Reeve
4. Allie Finkle's Rules For Girls - Moving Day by Meg Cabot
5. Acting Up by Melissa Nathan
6. Stardust by Neil Gaiman
7. Man in the Dark by Paul Auster
I feel really happy with the list for October, enjoyed everything I read. Looking forward to what I have to read. My favourite this month was definately Stardust. It was just so .. charming to read. Every second of it was very satisfying. Man in the Dark was really good as well, I stayed up way past my bedtime reading it.
What've you been reading?
Ugh. Sickness falls on our house again :( And why is it so cold?