Wednesday, July 04, 2012
Interview with the Littlest
I remember doing this post with E when he was very little, so I thought it's about time I let the Littlest answer some questions! Here we go:
1. What is something mommy always says to you?
'I love you'
2. What makes mommy happy?
That I be very nice
3. What makes mommy sad?
If I don't do something like not tidy up.
4. How does your mommy make you laugh?
If you tickle me!
5. What did your mommy like to do when she was a child?
Play! With your toys. Like cars. ..Did you ever have cars when you were little mom?
6. How old is your mommy ?
15. No! 100.
7. How tall is your mommy ?
90 inches tall
8. What is her favorite thing to watch on TV?
9. What does your mommy do when you're not around?
Read her book
10. If your mommy becomes famous, what will it be for?
11. What is your mommy really good at?
Reading a book
12. What is your mommy not very good at?
Laughing (giggles hysterically)
13. What does your mommy do for her job?
Eat your dinner all by yourself (?)
14. What is your mommy 's favorite food?
All kinds of foods, like fish and chips
15. What makes you proud of your mommy?
Watching Cars 2 together
16. If your mommy were a cartoon character, who would she be?
17. What do you and your mommy do together?
Tickle each other, read together, go outside and play baseball
18. How are you and your mommy the same?
I don't know because I'm a boy and you're a girl!
19. How are you and your mommy different?
Because you have a dress on and I don't.
20. How do you know your mommy loves you?
I just guessed!
21. What does your mommy like most about your daddy?
Because sometimes Daddy does the cooking
22. Where is your mommy 's favorite place to go?