1. Hoover the upstairs
2. Phone for prospectuses (prospecti?) of local primary schools for Oldest
3. Sweep hallway
4. Charge the drill
5. Start work on assignment before tutorial tonight
6. Answer emails (particularly to B)
7. Toddler group (to give out month-old thank you notes from Littlest's birthday)
8. Put Littlest's outgrown clothes in loft plus bags from holiday
9. Organise rest of week in terms of Doing Things Differently
10. Bag all of the spare clothes that the nursery has been sending Oldest home in to send back finally
11. Fill charity bag before tomorrow morning
12. Send out giveaway books (horribly late!)
13. Remove Eeyores from windowsill in computer room to make room for new curtains
14. Tidy kitchen counter
15. Laundry, at least three loads
All this still to do. And more. I have 6 blog posts half-started that I can't seem to finish. Three of them are book reviews (I'm continually updating my Books Read in 2009 list there in the sidebar, has anyone noticed?), one is sort of sad, one is about Joshua, the other is the answer to where we went on holiday (it wasn't France).
I keep waiting to hear from my dad to find out how he got on finding another place to live in northern California and also to hear about his visit with my brother, but nothing. He left more than a month ago.
I have a new project that I'm still in the process of organising that I'd like to do with Oldest. I'm excited, but I also think it will be too much.
Apart from today, I haven't yet come up with any ideas for the rest of the week to end my Doing Things Differently project. My enthusiasm has waned about the whole idea, but I'm not giving up just yet. Not with three days to go.
My nephew is coming down for a visit this weekend and I'm quite excited.
What are you doing today?