1. Hoover the upstairs
2. Phone for prospectuses (prospecti?) of local primary schools for Oldest
3. Sweep hallway
4. Charge the drill
5. Start work on assignment before tutorial tonight
6. Answer emails (particularly to B)
7. Toddler group (to give out month-old thank you notes from Littlest's birthday)
8. Put Littlest's outgrown clothes in loft plus bags from holiday
9. Organise rest of week in terms of Doing Things Differently
10. Bag all of the spare clothes that the nursery has been sending Oldest home in to send back finally
11. Fill charity bag before tomorrow morning
12. Send out giveaway books (horribly late!)
13. Remove Eeyores from windowsill in computer room to make room for new curtains
14. Tidy kitchen counter
15. Laundry, at least three loads
All this still to do. And more. I have 6 blog posts half-started that I can't seem to finish. Three of them are book reviews (I'm continually updating my Books Read in 2009 list there in the sidebar, has anyone noticed?), one is sort of sad, one is about Joshua, the other is the answer to where we went on holiday (it wasn't France).
I keep waiting to hear from my dad to find out how he got on finding another place to live in northern California and also to hear about his visit with my brother, but nothing. He left more than a month ago.
I have a new project that I'm still in the process of organising that I'd like to do with Oldest. I'm excited, but I also think it will be too much.
Apart from today, I haven't yet come up with any ideas for the rest of the week to end my Doing Things Differently project. My enthusiasm has waned about the whole idea, but I'm not giving up just yet. Not with three days to go.
My nephew is coming down for a visit this weekend and I'm quite excited.
What are you doing today?
You sound like me and make me feel out of breath. My life is full of lists - todays stands at 15 tasks - 7 of which I have completed, but I have no chance of getting them all done today. Why do I write lists that I am never able to complete.ReplyDelete
Sounds like you have a busy day ahead of you.. Me, I am just going to work and then do some laundry when I get home..ReplyDelete
Your day sounds about like mine. I have gobs of work to catch up on at work. When I get home I need to make dinner and find some time to exercise.ReplyDelete
it depends... was this yesterday or today? I know I've been reading blogs for the past 40 minutes- which isn't knocking down my list at all...ReplyDelete
I do have to finish making chocolate covered cherries, marinate fish and get the house in order for my inlaws to come to dinner tonight...
wow micheel you make me feel dizzy!ReplyDelete
slow down and take a breath before you rush back off again :)
i hope your having fun with being busy, sleep well tonight xx
I write everything down, but never get to all of it. My advice? Don't be too hard on yourself if you don't cross everything off.ReplyDelete
My big personal accomplishment today was mailing a birthday card on time. At work, I'm still playing catch-up from 6 meetings in 2 days!
HA! I won't admit to the number of items crossed off this list. You all seem to think I'm super-busy and actually accomplish things, where the truth is really that I have a million things to do and procrastinate long enough to double the number!ReplyDelete