1. Blogging takes up a lot of my time
2. I almost don't know what to do with myself when I go through blogging and reading slumps at the same time
3. I put a lot of pressure on myself
4. I need to find a way to relax and be nicer to myself when it comes to expectations and this blog
5. The community that comes along with book blogging is the best ever
6. I love book blogging too much to stop. At least for now.
So you're kind of stuck with me. (At least for now) And while I did mostly relax and not think about the blog or any of the responsibilities that come with it for many, many weeks, over the last week or so I have been making some exciting plans for the rest of the year and for 2015. I hope you'll stick with me.
I've got lots of reviews I need to catch up on writing, I've got a special non-bookish post going up soon and I will be revealing a reading challenge that I'll be hosting in 2015 that I'm very excited about. So stay tuned.
During my blogging break I mostly just read really trashy romances. Books that I didn't even add to my Goodreads (and some I did) because I felt too embarrassed to admit to have read them! It was glorious. Now I'm on a Kindle/Netgalley reading kick. 2015 guys. It's going to be a great year for YA...
What have you been reading lately?