1. To have 10 hours of uninterrupted sleep.
2. Actually, I'd settle for 8 hours.
3. Hell, even 6 would make my day.
4. A haircut and my eyebrows reshaped.
5. To lose 15 pounds.
6. To have enough concentration to sit through an entire movie or 2 hours reading a book.
7. A day to myself without worrying about laundry or sterilising bottles.
8. Ooh, a holiday.
9. For Oldest to continue taking an afternoon nap.
10. For Littlest to switch from 3 hourly feeds to 4 hourly feeds.
11. More sleep.
12. Clothes that fit.
13. Did I mention some sleep?!
boy was i happy when i got even a 4 hour stretch of sleep. i hope you're hanging in there! the beginning is the toughest, i was just there. (it's amazing how much one forgets about the beginning after the first kid, huh!) but the beginning went so quickly! i can't believe it's over already!ReplyDelete
you'll be getting sleep soon, i promise!
Oh babe! I'd send you a box of sleep if I could :-)ReplyDelete
Ship those beautiful boys my way and I will let you sleep, LOL...ReplyDelete